‘GLOBAL CORPORATE OLYMPIAD’
Business is a dynamic process that brings together technology, natural resources and human initiatives in an invariably changing global environment. Commerce students are instructed in such a manner that they have sound understanding of principles and practices bearing in business (trade and industry) as well as their relationship with the society. Students are prepared through school curriculum to analyse, evaluate and respond to changes which affects business. The curriculum provides them a way of looking at and interacting with the dimensions of the economy.
Learners Space Solutions assumes the responsibility of providing the commerce scholars with the kind of platform which helps school curriculum to progress amidst the real time interactions of social, legal, technological, political and economic dimensions of the Indian economy.
“Global Corporate Olympiad” aim at the following few behavioural changes among commerce students-
- Students will be able to develop deep interest in the theory and practice of business, trade and industry;
- Students will be able to develop a business attitude and skills imbued with ethics and values;
- Students will become familiar with the economic and social significance of business activity and the social cost and benefits arising there from;
- Students will be able to develop sense of responsibility to assume higher roles in nation building etc.
“Global Corporate Olympiad” test a child for the following-
- Academic Subject ( Accountancy , Business Studies & Economics )
- Corporate Awareness
- Competitive Exams [Under Graduate Level]